cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Appearance tab keeps disappearing?!

Hello dear folks,

new day, new Qlik Sense problem. I've been having a really weird problem lately, where the "Appearance" tab on the right keeps disappearing even after just one minute of working on the sheet, and I keep having to close and restart the program to get it back. Furthermore, scrolling down in that editing area doesn't work anymore, which also means constant restarting. This is really annoying me, yet I can't find similar problems anywhere. I already tried deleting the software and reinstalling it.

I would greatly appreciate any help with this.

Cinta

10 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

As a temporary workaraund you can always start your Qlik sense desktop just like you doing now and once you logged in to it open your web browser (Chrome, IE, Edge, Mozilla, Opera...Safari.. whatever...) and put this url:

http://localhost:4848/hub

this will basicly open your QlikSense desktop in your web browser, hense you should not have any scaling issues.

keep in mind that Qlik Sense desktop needs to run in background.

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.