cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to add "Check Box" in excel report with NPrinting

Hi everyone

I'm trying to add "Check Box" in excel report with NPrinting.

My purpose is to choose the transaction then the chosen tranasction must return the value with reference to the formular in "F12"

With this solution the formulars I define are shown properly in the report except my Checkbox.

Could anyone please help and advice for solv this problem.

Thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

CheckBox is not a cell value which you can just grab by the edge of the cell, drag and populate. CheckBox is a "control object" which cal only be assigned to single cell. What you are trying to do will not be possible with NPrinting Excel Template

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

CheckBox is not a cell value which you can just grab by the edge of the cell, drag and populate. CheckBox is a "control object" which cal only be assigned to single cell. What you are trying to do will not be possible with NPrinting Excel Template

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

as a workaround you can use Data Validation and change the Font of that Column to "Wingdings 2"

Now if you type "P" in that column it will show as a Tick. Also your calculation should then work

See Sample Attached:

regards

Lech

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Lech

Thank you so much.Your exaple is so smart and simplicity.