Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Full Screen Google Map

Hi,

Is there anyway to make full screen google map ?

I'll have a small chart reprsenting a map of a country and when I maximize the chart to full screen, the map should should display in full screen without any grahics problem. Is it possible ?

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Regards,

Sachin A.

9 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

It is possible but the thing is the code for displaying google map should be placed in the chart property at color tab in dynamic image.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

Hi Kaushik,

I attached the QVW and XLS of the same. The chart is maximizing (map display get hazy) not full screen.

Please have a look.

Thanks.

Regards,

Sachin A.

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

It will look like this only, the reason is the resolution of the screen.

And about full screen, i will say its with in the chart so there will be chart borders. if you want you can disable the chart legend, this will give a bit space to the chart.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

Is it possible, say, there were two buttons. One for FullScreen and second for Restore to older state.

now, when a person hit full screen button, the chart get maximized to its maximum and title bar , all additional thing get hidden and when he hit restore button, the chart will come back to older state.

Or do you have any better idea ?

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Why to have a button when you can achieve this with the minimize and maximize of chart.

you can set minimize and maximize option from properties of chart -> caption -> allow minimize and allow maximize.

click ok,  now you will see the button at the right end side of the cation of the chart.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Not applicable
Author

Yes Kaushik, I know about this, but I want the user to have a feel like he is viewing in full screen. Thats the reason why I m thinking the same.

Can we do that ?

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

The problem with button, is once the chart is maximized use will not see anything except then chart.

Meaning the button will be gone behind chat, so user will not see any button to minimise the chart.

So better not to use the button.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Not applicable
Author

Ya. You are right. This problem didn't reflect my mind.

Any other way ?

erichshiino
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

If the button works for you, you can go to button properties -> Layout tab -> Layer and change it to top

You also need to change the chart layer to bottom.

This way the button will not be behind the chart when it is maximized.

Hope this helps,

Erich