cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to show bottom 10 business units and excluding zero values in Bar chart

Hi Guys,

I am struggling with displaying the bottom 10 business units and excluding the zero values (the data that was not input yet). When I check do not show zero values then I do a limitation on a fixed number of bottom 10, I get no data to display.

I think this is because it is trying to pull the zero data units in and there are none. How do I exclude the business units that have 0 in for revenue and display only the bottom 10 that actually have a number in there?

Thanks,

Russ

24 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Could you explain how to type this into the expression? Having trouble with it

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I am trying to place my revenue expression within the Revenue bold item here but still having problems with the expression. Revenue is a field. Does anyone have ideas on how to exclude zero values?

Thanks

{<Revenue -= {0}>}

ahaahaaha
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

1.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Expression got "OK" status but still shows zero values in bar chart

ahaahaaha
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

In the dimension, you must clear the "Show zero values"

sunny_talwar

What are your chart dimensions and your expression?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Then I get no data to display, which I don't understand

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Chart dimensions are Product Line

and the expression is:

sum(if(Year>2016 and [Financial View]='Budgeted',[Revenue (dollars)],if(Year<2017 and [Financial View]='Actual',[Revenue (dollars)],0))/1000000)

This is current equation for revenue at the present time

sunny_talwar

Try this expression

Sum({<[Product Line] = {"=Sum(If(Year > 2016 and [Financial View] = 'Budgeted', [Revenue (dollars)], If(Year < 2017 and [Financial View] = 'Actual', [Revenue (dollars)], 0))/1000000) > 0"}>} If(Year > 2016 and [Financial View] = 'Budgeted', [Revenue (dollars)], If(Year < 2017 and [Financial View] = 'Actual', [Revenue (dollars)], 0))/1000000)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I get the OK status but no go on showing the bar chart - here we just get 0 values then when I select do not show zero values, we get cannot display