Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
viveksingh
Creator III
Creator III

need help in making a Bar chart that looks like funnel

Hi Experts,

I have a unique requirement like i want to show the bar chart which looks like funnel.

please see attached image below. bar.png

I want only orange colored bars. lets forget about the percentages that are coming after bar vale in  white colored.

If you closely observe the above image , the bar size is same for all vales but based on the value the orange color highlights it.

Can any one help in achieving this ?

13 Replies
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

See attached

barchart_sample3.PNG

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

Hi Vivek

if my understanding is not wrong. You want just the orange(blue here) color to show up so that it will look like a funnel. In the previous example you can just change the back ground color in 1st and 3rd expression  from light gray to =ARGB(0,0,0,0) which is transparent.

let me know if you need the file i will post it. I will share the screenshot here.

funnel.PNG

regards

Pradosh

Learning never stops.
kpradeep5610
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Vinieme12, please help me to get this chart in QlikSense cloud. it is very important to me , could you please explain it step by step in qliksense cloud.why because i'm not able to open QVW file in my system. and i think you are explained that chart in qlikview version. same chart how i can presenting in qliksense cloud. here my mail id : kpradeep5610@gmail.com. please help me its very urgent to me. Regards, Pradeep K
Ronald
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi how to show only main values (blue)