Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bouderbc
Creator
Creator

Can somebody explain me the utility of AJAX ?

Hi Experts,

i  want to know everything about ajax :

When we use it and why ? How to install it ? (when we are developping applications on the server..)

Please i need help

Thanx a lot

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Ajax (programming) - Wikipedia

AJAX is a combination of existing browser/web server technologies that let developers create web applications that look/behave a lot like typical Windows/MacOS programs.

If you want "...to know everything about AJAX...", make sure to allocate a lot of spare time and read all about HTML, XML, JavaScript and CSS. Those are the building blocks of what the net calls "AJAX".

If you know your way around those technoloqgies and want to get some experience on the practical use of AJAX, select an AJAX framework (Like AngularJS or jQuery) and try one of the many tutorials.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Ajax (programming) - Wikipedia

AJAX is a combination of existing browser/web server technologies that let developers create web applications that look/behave a lot like typical Windows/MacOS programs.

If you want "...to know everything about AJAX...", make sure to allocate a lot of spare time and read all about HTML, XML, JavaScript and CSS. Those are the building blocks of what the net calls "AJAX".

If you know your way around those technoloqgies and want to get some experience on the practical use of AJAX, select an AJAX framework (Like AngularJS or jQuery) and try one of the many tutorials.

avinashelite

This could help you

Qlikview in Ajax Client

bouderbc
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanx Avinash

avinashelite

don't forget to mark the correct and helpful answers