Did you mean: 
robingeyong
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

NPrinting connection error.

When I reload metadata, I got error as:

Error

Request has been purged due to connection errors

But when I take the same action for another connection, there;s no problem.

On Nprinting_scheduler log:

Qlik.NPrinting.Scheduler17.1.2.0Qlik.NPrinting.Scheduler.Service.LoadBalancer20170804T110326.860+02:00WARNNNITTELDK072P000000009e52WLoad#ReqStartupShutdown4e965d0a-06ac-4584-819e-f69a389c44bc
Qlik.NPrinting.Scheduler17.1.2.0Qlik.NPrinting.Scheduler.Service.LoadBalancer20170804T110326.860+02:00WARNNNITTELDK072P00000000navigator=qlikview;documentpath="D:\SD_QlikviewSource\2.GOSreporting\1.Application\GOS Reporting.qvw"00050005004e965d0a-06ac-4584-819e-f69a389c44bc

And in nprinting_engine.log

Qlik.NPrinting.Engine17.1.2.0Qlik.NPrinting.Engine.Consumer.EngineConsumer20170731T095550.479+02:00ERRORNNITTELDK072P00000000ERROR An exception was thrown while invoking the constructor 'Void .ctor(Engine.Navigator.QlikView.QlikViewConnectionString, Engine.Navigator.QlikView.IQlikViewPool)' on type 'QlikViewContentNavigator'. ---> QlikView is not able to open the document D:\SD_QlikviewSource\2.GOSreporting\1.Application\GOS Reporting.qvw (See inner exception for details.) \n InnerException: QlikView is not able to open the document D:\SD_QlikviewSource\2.GOSreporting\1.Application\GOS Reporting.qvw \n Inner-innerException: None. \n Inner-inner-innerException: None. \n ...in  connection with id: a7d38eeb-4821-45fb-8113-d4ba2d48069a connectionString : navigator=qlikview;documentpath="D:\SD_QlikviewSource\2.GOSreporting\1.Application\GOS Reporting.qvw"

I use Nprinting with Qlikview.

The Qlikview document is about 240M.

Thanks a lot,

Robin

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
robingeyong
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi,

I have tried to open the document with Nprinting account and it failed either. Then I found the permission of the document is not correct. After update the doc's permission, it works.

Thanks a lot.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Is "QlikView is not able to open the document D:\SD_QlikviewSource\2.GOSreporting\1.Application\GOS Reporting.qvw " a mapped network path? If yes, remember that mapped network drivers are not supported. You mast use UNC (Universal Naming Convention) paths like \\ServerName\Folder1\QVDoc.qvw

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
robingeyong
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi,

I have tried to open the document with Nprinting account and it failed either. Then I found the permission of the document is not correct. After update the doc's permission, it works.

Thanks a lot.