Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gr_eldred
Creator II
Creator II

Incomplete pictures

Incomplete pictures

I have a problem to take as images 3 objects, two of them are pivot tables and the third is a simple table, at the moment of going to preview shows me the cut images, and stretch the images more in qlikview (source), but still So they are trimmed that I can do to solve this error.

incompleta1.png

I'm working with PixelPerfect

So are the objects in my source.

incompleta2.png

Greetings.

4 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

This is very unpredictable, especialy when using pivot tables. Your source table will shrink or expand and you usually have no controll over it.

My suggestion is to play with size of the page of PixelPerfect sheet as opposed to trying to resize image. Resizing image will not solve issue.

Make sure you allow enough space to export image in its original resolution an chart size (keep in mind that QlikVIew Pivot table chart) may have set size by disabling "Size to Data" option on Layout Properties and setting custom size in Caption Propierties.

Once you go past this step drag and drop your image on your PixelPerfect sheet and see how much bigger you need to make your sheet in order to fit your image.(maybe reduce margins if required)

On the other hand - why pictures? Cant you build object (pixel perfect table) to do what you want?

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
samrat_g
Partner - Contributor III

Hi Eldred,

can i have the qv app??

So that I'll try to give any solution.

---------------

HTH,

SAMRAT

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

PxP Image Sizing.png

I would to suggest you to set the Sizing option of the image you imported in PixelPerfect report.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
samrat_g

Hi Eldred,

Have you tried the Size property ?

In Size property, change that from Normal to Auto-Size.

SIZE.png

Hope it works..

HTH