Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
verzcap93
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Access to mashup by hub

Hi all,

which are the ways to access to a Qlik Sense mashup?

Is there a way to access directly by Qlik Sense Hub?

Thanks in advance

Daniele

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wrote an extension that exploits the JavaScript window.open method, but those that paid me to do that have retained the Intellectual Property Rights so I am not permitted to openly share it.  There may well be a similar open source extensions somewhere with no such IPR restrictions.

Your other suggestion of creating and hosting a web page with all the links would be good solution.  If you have an Intranet then adding the url links into that could be a way forwards.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

The easiest way to access a Mashup is to simply use its url.

Unfortunately one cannot, out of the box. launch a MashUp directly from the Qlik Sense Hub.  One can though create an extension that calls a url and then put that in a Qlik Sense App published to the Hub.

verzcap93
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi bill.markham,

thanks for your reply.

Do you know if already exists that extension to put in a Sense app?

Is it possible to create an external web portal where I put the link for mashup keeping the Sense hub style?

Thanks

Daniele

Anonymous
Not applicable

I wrote an extension that exploits the JavaScript window.open method, but those that paid me to do that have retained the Intellectual Property Rights so I am not permitted to openly share it.  There may well be a similar open source extensions somewhere with no such IPR restrictions.

Your other suggestion of creating and hosting a web page with all the links would be good solution.  If you have an Intranet then adding the url links into that could be a way forwards.

verzcap93
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

And with the external web portal there should be no problems with the section access, right?

Meanwhile, thank you bill.markham for your support.