cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rileymd88
Contributor III
Contributor III

Nprinting Excel Missing First Row of Pivot Table

When adding Pivot tables to an Excel report from Qlikview, the first row is being cut off. This bug is not occurring for every Pivot Table in my app and even the same Pivot Tables sometimes work as expected and sometimes not

How my pivot table looks like in QlikView:

The settings I am using in Nprinting

The result I get (missing the first row)

If I change the setting to include the header then the header is also cut off so it looks like it is always hiding the first row regardless.

I am using Nprinting June 2017 Technical Version 17.4.0, Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016 and Windows 10 Version 1607 (OS Build 14393.1480)

Thanks,

R

5 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

@rileymd88  Did you ever solve this?

I'm experiencing the same issue in a NPrinting PowerPoint report.

Cheers
Vegar

Vegar
MVP
MVP

Did some digging in the Qlik support portal and found that it is two bugs causing this behaviour and that it is solved in the 2019 june relase.: https://support.qlik.com/articles/000070370

The suggested workaround did the trick on my second attempt after updating the meta data for my Connection in the WebConsole.

"Adjusting the column width in the QlikView application can randomly resolve this, but it is not consistent for all objects in the report."

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Please avoid to re-open so old conversations. In two years many things changed.

Please also add all details that can help us to help you. For example the version of the softwares you are using, the steps to reproduce, some screenshots, etc.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Vegar
MVP
MVP

Dear @Ruggero_Piccoli. I can understand your argument in general, but in this case it was relevant to ask. I'm asking on behalf of an quite old NPrinting installation and not so many things have changed between@rileymd88 old environment and this one.

The work around suggested in the support document did the trick for me, so my client will have correctly rendered NPrinting reports even in the period until they manages to upgrade their Qlik environment to newer release.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Ok, nice the ear that the customer solved.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.