Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wendywallace
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Is there a way to export NPrinting v17 project including Ap, Connection, Tasks, Triggers, Templates and Reports from one server to another? This would be a migration from a Development Server to a Production Server both running v17.3 NPrinting.

How do we export an NPrinting "Project" from a Development Server to a Production Server in v17?  Both servers running the same version of NPrinting v17.3  By "export" and "project" I am referring to the Ap, Connection, Tasks, Triggers, Template, and Report.  The same as an .nsq in v16 and prior.  Is this possible in v17?

11 Replies
Not applicable

In the September release it will be possible to export a single report and re-import it into a different environment assuming that the appropriate connection exists in the 2nd environment.

There's a tech preview here:

Qlik NPrinting September 2017 Technical Preview

Best

Aran

umakrishnaswamy
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hi Lech,

Is it possible to export task in 17.6? i can see that whoever having the admin level access can able to migrate the reports and filters associated with those reports.

But still having admin access i am not able to see an option to migrate the tasks. please share thoughts here.

Thanks and Regards,

Uma.k