Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jayabedin
Contributor III
Contributor III

Is there way to find my Nprinting Recipients of email without visiting NPrinting Distribution

Hi,

Is there a way to find my NPrinting recipients from the mail I send. I am sending the mail with a copy to me. But the mail does not tells who else is receiving this. I know, I can go and check my distribution in NPrinting.

Is there a easy way to find this?

Regards

Jay.

6 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

You have 2 options:

• use embeded admin NPrinting console and review recipients there
  • use repository (but you will have to figure out all connections by yourself and build queries  by yourself too to get this data) In the long term it may be good option as it will suit your needs

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Not applicable

We're working on richer admin functionality including "calendaring" which will be an outlook style UI which allows you to see past distributions and results as well as future distributions.

What kind of information would you like to see surfaced through this type of interface.

Also what additional information would you like to be able to easily export without having to query the postgres instance directly?

Your feedback will help guide us in building a better product for you.

Best

Aran

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Aran,

from many different requests i came by the main focus was on:

• to see who is receiving what reports?
  • to se what filters are applied to end report
    • including filters on recipients, objects and tasks etc..
  • all sorts of relations between tasks, users, reports and filters. Each customer wishes to look at this information in different way. I found it easier to load repository to QlikView or Sense and build there all combinations of required visualisations.
  • to see overview of scheduler
    • sort of gant chart with timeline and task

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
ruthkfir1
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi,

Is there any news regarding the option to see which reports a recipient receives?

Thanks,

Ruth

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @ruthkfir1

you can use governance app which was built to provide this info:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/Qlik-NPrinting-Governance-Dashboard-Version-...

cheers

Lech

ruthkfir1
Contributor III
Contributor III

Thanks