cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Problems with Upload/NewStand

Hello everybody!

I´m having a problem with the NewStand of Nprinting. I´m going to try to explain it as detailled as possible.

I have 5 reports programmed to reload every morning at 7.00, and they have been reloading well till today.

The thing is that when I check in the Dashboard of Nprinting it shows that my reports have been reloaded as always, without problems, and even in the Tasks tab it shows that all the reloads have been done without problems at 7.00.

But when I go to the NewStand, I have only the versions of my reports of yesterday.

I think that I have tried everything:

-Reloaded the reports manually

-Restarting the Nprinting Services

-Checking if my roles still being Developper and if I still having the rigths to see the reports in the NewStand

-Checking in the Task tab if there have been some problems with the reloads, the automatic ones and the manual  ones.

I attach two images to help to understand my problem:

In the column "Actualizado" I have the realod dates fof my reports

imagen Nprinting.png

And these are the dates of my reports in the NewStand:

re.png

If someone could help me .

Thank you in advance!

8 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Did you checked the Qlik NPrinting logs Logging ‒ Qlik NPrinting? Are there some specific errors?

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello Ruggero, thanks for your answer.

I´ve checked the logs and it always shows this message :

"TLS handshake error from [::1] : (65188, this number is always a random number) : EOF"

I´ve tried to search what means this message but I haven´t found anything.

Dou you have any idea?

Thank you in advance.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi Guillermo,

We are not able to understand with these information.

If the error is still present could you send all the log files?

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Sure.

The only one who updates whenever I try to realod the execution report is the Webengine log, the other ones doesn´t seem to be important because their update dates are older.

Thank you!

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi Guillermo,

We checked the logs (I asked the help of developers). Logs how that report generation failed and this is the reason why you still see old reports. The generation task started but failed before finisching.

The suggestion now is to update your 17.3 to latest June 2017 to have the new Task Executions page and use it to investigate why they failed.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Okey!

I will update the Version to check what´s happening!

Thanks for the help.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello!

I opened the postgres and deleted the rows that where with the state "Enqueued".

Some reports have been realoades automaticly as they should, but another one still doing strange things.

Now the log shows:

Navigator stuck or died on connection navigator...forcing close of resolver. 1 unprocessed request(s) will be reenqueued.... error HRESULT E_FAIL.

I attach the new log.

Thanks!!

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

It seems a temporary error due to a QlikView crash.

If you run the NPrinting task again it should works.

Best Regards,
Ruggero