Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Table Viewer

Is it possible to make QV save changes I make to the presentation of tables (moving them around, resizing, ...) in the Table Viewer? The auto-adjust just doesn't give me the view I like. But when I leave the Table Viewer and come back again my moving/resizing/etc. is gone.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
johnw
Champion III
Champion III

The OK button has always worked for me in every version.  A reload WILL reformat it if the reload is changing the data model.  These are often trivial, like if adding a field, you may get a scroll bar.  But if you add a table, change key structures and so on, it may make some major changes to how it looked.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sander, other than making a screen shot (and saving it - keeping in mind it is static) you can't save the table viewer in the way you have formatted it in QlikView.

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Your changes should be saved if you press the OK button.

-Rob

http://robwunderlich.com

Not applicable
Author

hi,

Sander

as Rob said Ok button will help u...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I did some moving and resizing in the Table Viewer. Then pressed OK (really :-)) and reloaded the script. Went back to the Table Viewer and my formatting changes were gone? I'm working with QV 9.

johnw
Champion III
Champion III

The OK button has always worked for me in every version.  A reload WILL reformat it if the reload is changing the data model.  These are often trivial, like if adding a field, you may get a scroll bar.  But if you add a table, change key structures and so on, it may make some major changes to how it looked.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Ok, now it's clear to me why my formatting gets lost.

Thanks, regards, Sander