Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
farheenayesha
Creator
Creator

How to hide columns with Null values in Qliksense

Hi,

I need help in hiding the columns with values as Null or NA.

Example:

In the below data(Pic 1) i wan to hide the cells with values as NA. Basically i want to show the rep names for different rep types in one single row as shown in second pic(Pic 2). Please let me know if more clarification is required.

Pic 1:

Capture.JPG

I need result as below

Pic 2:

Pic 2.JPG

Message was edited by: Ayeesha Farheen

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Check the attached

View solution in original post

14 Replies
sunny_talwar

It seems that you are using Rep Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 as dimensions in your chart, but instead you might want to use it as expression... might have to share some data to see how it looks to give you the exact expression. Some modification might be needed for Sales and PY Sales expression also...

farheenayesha
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Sunny,

Thanks for the quick response. Please find new working file attached. I have changed the numbers from above example. Kindly help me to get the solution.

Thanks,

Ayeesha

sunny_talwar

Check the attached

farheenayesha
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Sunny,

You are really great. Got so quick solution for my problem. Thank you so much !!!!!!!!!!!!

one quick question. Is it possible to get the below view in the same table (above example). I want to show products as columns and their Sales and PY Sales below each product. Please let me know is it feasible.

Capture.JPG

sunny_talwar

It might be possible but what all dimensions do you need?

farheenayesha
Creator
Creator
Author

Same dimensions as in the above table (Acct no,Acc name, Division). Just need products as columns and their Sales and PY Sales below each product.

sunny_talwar

How about the Rep Type? They are needed as dimension also?

farheenayesha
Creator
Creator
Author

Yes..

sunny_talwar

Check the attached

Capture.PNG