cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
santlal0589
Contributor II
Contributor II

selection not working in nprinting on demand with linked Field

Created word report with multiple connection with QVW.(connection as  QVW1Connect , QVW2connect)

Created linked field City.(Keep matched value only)

When doing selection in City field in On- Demand APP selection is applied on object of only one APP.

In connection ID Attribute of on-demand added QVW1Connect

but selection is happening on QVW1 only.

Kindly help.

11 Replies
gs_victa_nl
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

No worries, I resolved it and it does work now.

Can I select only two or more LinkedFieldYears? I've tested this but it didn't work.

Thanks!

Kind Regards, Gerald

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

In the case of the application attached to this conversation, if you select more than one linked filed filter you will get an empty report. This is a consequence of how this specific application is designed and build. If you select at the same time year=2010 and year=2011 you get an empty dataset.

In general you can select more than a filter at a time.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.