Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
santho_ak
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Can I able to print extensions that are used in my Qlik App ?

I came to know that, there are limitations in using extensions. How can it be resolved. I am right now using Qliksense Desktop version ?

Limitations

• Qlik Sense does not support exporting or printing of visualization extensions that use external resources.
  • Qlik Sense does not support exporting or printing of visualization extensions that uses internal and undocumented JavaScript modules or APIs.
10 Replies
petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

It can't be resolved with a reasonable effort.

santho_ak
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Thanks petter-s . I have one more question. I created an app & published in Qlik cloud to share with my friend. The extensions are not visible for him, is it the case that it wouldn't be visible or some issue with the particular extension. You have any idea.

petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Are the extensions visible for you when you run the app in the cloud? What type of extensions are you using? Visual extensions and widgets that you created in the devhub?

santho_ak
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

No Petter, it is not visible for me too. The extension that I used is d3 funnel. I got that extension from qlik branch.

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Extensions are currently not available in Qlik Cloud.

-Rob

santho_ak
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Thanks rwunderlich‌. How about Qlik Enterprise version. If I use extensions there, will it work. So that, if I can use extensions in any way.  Currently, I am using Qlik Desktop.

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Yes, Extensions are available in Qlik Enterprise Server.  You must install  the extension via the QMC to make it available to apps.

-Rob

santho_ak
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Thanks rwunderlich‌. How about, I have an app that I created in Qlik Desktop Version, it has extensions in it. Can I put that app on Qlik enterprise server. Will it work, if I have the same extension installed on my QMC.

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Yes, if the same extension is installed on the Server (QMC).

-Rob