Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pacoli2013
Creator
Creator

Action and no action on Filters

Hello,

I have 5 tables and serveral different filters. In the tables there are expressions which should react or not react on the filter.

Table 01: should react on every time filter but not react on the productionpoolgroup and the productionpool

Table 02: should react on every filte, so on all time filters and all productionfilters

Table 03:should react on the yearfilter and the productionfilters, the expressions should not react on the other time filters like month because the table should show the values to the current month so now from january to September.

Table 04 should react on all filters and should show all days when there are values for that day

Table 05 should react on all filters except month, and should show all months when there are values for that month, so in 2016 all 12 months, in 2017 month jan to aug.

Most expressions work well I think, only the expression for Re.Pos give me Problems.

Thanks in advance

Regards Court

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

You need to use the same expression you have used in the inner aggregation in the outer aggregation also

=Sum({$<Year = {$(=Max(Year))}, Mountinggroup, Mounting, Percentage, PoolID, CompletionName>}Aggr(Sum({$<Year = {$(=Max(Year))}, Mountinggroup, Mounting, Percentage, PoolID, CompletionName>} Counter_Orders) ,DateTaskForce))

sunny_talwar

Application attached

pacoli2013
Creator
Creator
Author

Hello Sunny,

I have build your solution into the expressions, I think it works great.

The application and specially the values will be tested by the users now

Let you know the results

Thanks

regards Court

sunny_talwar

Sounds good... please close the threads once you have the confirmation.

Best,

Sunny