Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Horizontal scroll bar in a Qlik Sense straight table

How do I get a horizontal scroll bar in a Qlik Sense straight table? The straight table does not fit on the screen, we need all the columns, there's no horizontal scroll bar, the "..." is not an adequate function. Please help with scroll bar capability.

4 Replies
rittermd
Master
Master

You can't force one.  Qlik Sense fits what it can on the screen and auto adjusts for different screen sizes.

You can maximize the table by clicking on the icon in the top right corner.  That might give you the entire table depending on how many columns you have.

calexandru
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Unfortunately as Mark pointed out there's no way to force the default Visualization to do more than it's native behavior permits. However, depending on your needs there are a number of useful extensions that may suit your needs. One of the ones I've personally used that accommodates the horizontal scroll-bar can be found here.

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

There is no scroll bar available for Straight Table but you can adjust Width of Columns to make it fit the screen

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

OK I will check out the extension you directed me to and will let you know if I was able to solve the problem by using the extension.  First I have to read up on extensions and how to use them in QlikSense.

Thank you.