Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
beck_bakytbek
Master
Master

prevous() , above () or peek

Hi Folks

i got a situation,

i have the pivottable (see attached screenshot),

2 Dimension and one Expression: Customer, Year and Sum(Sales). My exprected output is: if i have in Year: 2015 for Customer 1 the Null in Sales, i want to take over the previuos value: 100.

my question, wthat is the best way to solve this issue, previous, above or peek?

Thanks a lot

Beck

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

You will need a cross table load first, then you can fill in the missing values. I suggest that you upload a sample source file and a sense data load script (for what you have so far) so that someone can help you in more detail.

Also, see here

How to populate a sparsely populated field

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein

View solution in original post

3 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

You will need a cross table load first, then you can fill in the missing values. I suggest that you upload a sample source file and a sense data load script (for what you have so far) so that someone can help you in more detail.

Also, see here

How to populate a sparsely populated field

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
beck_bakytbek
Master
Master
Author

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks a lot for feedback and help,

i recieved this table, and wanted to implement the previous function, but i didn't solve this issue,

how can take over the value of 100 for year 2014 into year 2015

Thanks a lot

Beck

beck_bakytbek
Master
Master
Author

Jonathan,

thanks a lot for your feedback and help. that is, what i was looking for

Beck