Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bharani8
Creator III
Creator III

Fabs total issue

Hi Experts - in the attached qv file.. I have created an expression which says Column B value Column A values... By the use of "Fabs" function i got all the expression values in positive.. But now i need the Total of all the values which came from my fab function..

I.e., in the attached example .. Total of my Expression should be 200 where as it shows only 40.. Please Help!

29 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be this?

Sum(Aggr(Fabs(sum(B)-Sum(A)), A, B))

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

expression  tab, Total Mode --> Sum of Rows

Unbenannt.png

Anil_Babu_Samineni

This option is not available in pivot table

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

i used his sample. where is he mentioning using pivot?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

What if Pivot?

Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

thats not the question.

in his example he is using straight table

bharani8
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Anil.. I used your Formulae... But i see some wrong calculation happening here.. Chk the highlighted one..

Diff.PNG

bharani8
Creator III
Creator III
Author

TY!..I need the number to be appearing in Text box as well..

Anil_Babu_Samineni

What expression you used in real data? I assume, you have only one Dimension so with in the aggregation you can use Only one dimension