Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
derekjones
Creator III
Creator III

How to find out what objects are used in an Nprinting nsq?

Hi

Does anyone know if there is a way to identify what Qlikview ObjectID's are used in an NPrinting nsq?

I'm trying gto tidy up one of my Qlikview apps, but I'm finding it really difficult to check whether an object is used in an nsq before being able to remove it/change it in a Qlikview doc.

My thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Derek

2 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi Derek,

Unfortunately there is not a simple way, or a feature, to obtain the list of all QlikView objects used in a Qlik NPrinting 16 project (.nsq file).

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
mkelemen
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Derek,

one idea that you can use for charts/tables exported as images.

Put 0 into calculation condition and put the Object ID into Error Messages/Calculation condition unfulfilled. This way you will get the Object ID in the export if it is used.

BR,

Matus