Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bharani8
Creator III
Creator III

Fabs total issue

Hi Experts - in the attached qv file.. I have created an expression which says Column B value Column A values... By the use of "Fabs" function i got all the expression values in positive.. But now i need the Total of all the values which came from my fab function..

I.e., in the attached example .. Total of my Expression should be 200 where as it shows only 40.. Please Help!

29 Replies
bharani8
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Yes.. I have only 1 Dimension and 3 Expression..

Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

=sum(aggr(fabs(sum(B)-Sum(A)),A,B))

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you share updated work file

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
bharani8
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Sorry... in Agg function.. i didnt use Dimension.. i used my Expression .. Now working fine

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Good

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
bharani8
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Anil...  When i click on particular month.. i see right number.. but if more than a month is selected.. number seem to be wrong..

any idea ?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be you can try this?

Only({<Month>} Sum(Aggr(Fabs(sum({<Month>}B)-Sum({<Month>}A)), A, B)))

OR

If(GetFieldSelections(Month) >=1,Sum(Aggr(Fabs(sum(B)-Sum(A)), A, B)), Fabs(Sum(B)-Sum(A)))

bharani8
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Not working

Anil_Babu_Samineni

please share updated workfile ?

bharani8
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Only({<Month>} Sum(Aggr(Fabs(sum({<Month>}B)-Sum({<Month>}A)), A, B)))

Above one is showin as wrong expression