Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Change x-axis scale

Hi,

I am a very new user of Qlik Sense. I encounter some issues with the visualisation of a line chart. So I've computed the following line chart :

210836f4368f4d5d822f864cdf26e71e.png

Dimension : 100*aggr(Rank(Price,1,1),date)/(max(total aggr(rank(Price),date))+1)

Measure : Price

And I would like something more similar to this (It is the same graph computed on Excel)  :

Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 15.48.38.png

The general trend seems more clear in the second chart. So I wanted to know how to get a more similar chart in qlik (maybe change the scale of the X-axis and only represent integer value would reduce the length of the first graph)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

And sorry for mistake

if(PercentField >0.00 and PercentField<=0.20,'20',

if(PercentField >0.20 and PercentField<=0.40,'40',

if(PercentField >0.40 and PercentField<=0.60,'60',

if(PercentField >0.60 and PercentField<=0.80,'80',

if(PercentField >0.80 and PercentField<=1,'100',

if(PercentField =0.00 ,'0')))))) as NewField

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you provide QVF file?

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

May be try using scatter or grid chart.

Not applicable
Author

Sorry I am not sure to be able to provide you the QVF file but here's an excel with the data regarding to my question (the dimension and measure of the line chart are mentioned in my first post)

Not applicable
Author

Hi, anyone knows how to resolve my problem ?

I thank you in advance

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

Create a Dimension by Using Class(Fieldname*100,20)

Else in Script,

if(PercentField =0.80 ,'0')))))) as NewField

Use this new field in Dimension

Not applicable
Author

Hi, I didn't get this condition : if(PercentField =0.80 ,'0'). Could you give me more explanation please ?

Thank you for your answer I will test it right now

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

Here you are comparing Values of Fields to create buckets shown in the chart created in Excel..

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

And sorry for mistake

if(PercentField =0.00 ,'0')))))) as NewField