Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MT4
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Qlik NPrinting June 2017 - toolbar missing?

Hi,

I have recently installed Qlik NPrinting June 2017 on a server but when creating reports in the 'Edit template' mode the Toolbar seems to be missing.

Is this really the way it should be? Can you give me some help on how to fix this otherwise...?

Thanks in advance!!!

//Michelle T

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

That is designer tab,

when you right click on it you can add the objects there then you can drag and drop it create on your own reports

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

• Hi, No you are wrong ,
    it will work  ,
    but what i feel is you don't have user access, please ask the admin  of Qlik npritning to provide the access to you
    --------- if not  log in with admin and go to security rule and add the user and  give the permissions

MT4
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi,

thanks for your reply. I am logged in as the admin and he Template Editor looks like the screen shot below.

NP Toolbar missing.PNG

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

yes,

that is PPT  report  ...  now you can create your own reports   excel/ppt/pixel.....

Now what do you want?

MT4
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

I tried to do an Excel-report instead and here I can see the Toolbar. Is the toolbar not a function in PowerPoint?

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

No,

this is Designer ,

that tabs you can see in browser

type this in google chrome in your server

https://localhost:4993/#/

MT4
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

NP Toolbar missing.PNGSorry, I think I explained myself in an incorrect way. I am looking for a function area which should appear in the yellow area on the picture. I guess this isn't called the toolbar...

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

That is designer tab,

when you right click on it you can add the objects there then you can drag and drop it create on your own reports

MT4
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Found it!! I meant the properties field... Sorry for my bad explanation and thank you for your support

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

after adding the objects right clik then you can see the properties window below