Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bhavvibudagam
Creator II
Creator II

Date Formats

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to calculate the Max(Month) along with last 6months trend with the below expression

=Sum({<Area= {'America'},MonthYear={">=$(=date(addmonths(Max(MonthYear),-6),'MMM-YY')) <=$(=date(Max(MonthYear),'MMM-YY'))"}>}Incidents)

Here I ma getting the last 6motnhs but not getting the max(month) in the bar chart. I am missed anything.Please help me.

For example in the below getting Mar to Aug but I need the max(Month) i.e. sep-17 also.

Thanks.

4 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Assuming MonthYear has a numeric value (i.e.: a date) are there incidents for that month? Because the syntax looks fine for me.

Kushal_Chawda

Make sure that for Area= {'America'} you have incidents in Sep 2017, if there are no incidents for this region it will show 0 value

bhavvibudagam
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Kushal,

I have the data on Sep-17 in the source need to get 100.0% their remaining all the months getting correctly. Only max(month) not getting in the trend.

Kushal_Chawda

Would you be able to share the sample? without looking at sample it will tough to say what is the issue. Expression looks fine to me