Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cjett7769
Contributor II
Contributor II

Chart to show status correctly

Hi I was wondering if anyone has a solution to my chart issue. In my straight chart I want to show patient information for visits as they relate to immunization. Once the immunization is the status Given, I want the chart to stop populating the remaining encounters.

For Example

name                                     contact date                     status

Joe                                         9/1/2016                         no inventory

Joe                                         9/29/2016                       miss opportunity

Joe                                         11/29/2016                    refused

Joe                                         12/9/2016                       given

Joe                                         12/29/2016                       miss opportunity

Joe                                         1/29/2017                    given

What I need is once we see the status given once, I don't want the other remaining 2 encounters showing. Suggestions?

6 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

You mean to say this?

Only({<Status -= {'given'}>} Status)

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
cjett7769
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Well I still want those other encounters to populate. The ones before the given status.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Not sure, I followed you? Can you explain the output you need?

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
cjett7769
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

So for the straight chart I only want it to show this

name                                     contact date                     status

Joe                                         9/1/2016                         no inventory

Joe                                         9/29/2016                       miss opportunity

Joe                                         11/29/2016                    refused

Joe                                         12/9/2016                       given

but what is showing is this:

Joe                                         12/29/2016                       miss opportunity

Joe                                         1/29/2017                    given

See how it is showing 2 given statues. I don't want the graph to show anything after the 1st given on 12/9/2016

Anil_Babu_Samineni

PFA

effinty2112
Master
Master

Hi Cody,

you can get this table:

name contact date status
Joe9/1/2016no inventory
Joe9/29/2016miss opportunity
Joe11/29/2016refused
Joe12/9/2016given

with status = only({$<[contact date] = {"<=$(=Date(min(Aggr(if(status = 'given',[contact date]),name,[contact date] ))))"}>}status)

Regards

Andrew