Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jjvicenza1930
Contributor II
Contributor II

excluded companies

Dear all

I have a barchart with excluded companies over time. What I want to show is a table with the new excluded companies in a period.

Example:

In June I have 10 excluded companies in July 12 excluded companies. What I want to see in a table are the names of the 2 new excluded companies.

For the barchart I use the following formula: Count({1<ULTIMO_DATE>} distinct [company ])

Could someone give me advise.

Thanks in advance for your reaction.

Best regards

Xandro

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Perhaps in a table with ULTIMO_DATE as a dimension, use this for the company dimension:

=Aggr(If(Count(TOTAL ULTIMO_DATE) = 1, company), company)

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein

View solution in original post

6 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Its not clear what you mean by 'excluded' here. I assume you have a date field to identify "June customers" and "July customers"? I suggest that you post a small sample qvf file with some representative data and your expected output.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
jjvicenza1930
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Dear Jonathan

I will rephrase my question

I have a barchart with companies over time. What I want to show is a table with the new companies in a period.

Example:

In June I have 4 companies (AA,BB,CC,DD). In July I have 6 companies (AA,BB,CC,DD,EE,FF). What I want to see in a table are the names of the 2 new companies (EE,FF).

For the barchart I use the following formula: Count({1<ULTIMO_DATE>} distinct [company ])

hanks in advance for your reaction.

Best regards

Xandro

ULTIMO_DATEcompany
30-JunAA
30-JunBB
30-JunCC
30-JunDD
31-JulAA
31-JulBB
31-JulCC
31-JulDD
31-JulEE
31-JulFF
31-Jul
EE
FF

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Perhaps in a table with ULTIMO_DATE as a dimension, use this for the company dimension:

=Aggr(If(Count(TOTAL ULTIMO_DATE) = 1, company), company)

jjvicenza1930
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Jonathan

Thanks, this works fine.

jjvicenza1930
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Jonathan

Sorry, I was to fast with my answer. I get now all the names and not the new names.

Best regards

Xandro

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Then I suggest you upload a sample qvf file with some representative data. Someone else may be able to assist (I don't have a current version of QS on ths PC).

You may want to create a new post as this one was marked answered. You can reference this thread on the new post.

excluded companies