cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Filter for time in NPrinting

Hi guys,

I have a report which highlights errors throughout the day. I want it to show any errors within the last hour.

I can get it to filter for errors in the logs, but not for the correct time stamp.

The field it's pulling from is formatted 'DD/MM/YYYY HH:MM'.

I'm using the below to filter the values using the "Evaluate Value" function in NPrinting:

<=(now()-(1/24))

When I add this time filter, I receive an empty Excel sheet.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can fix this?

Chris A.

2 Replies
mkelemen
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Chris,

what is the data type of the field?

Check in the Document properties -> Tables.

Btw last hour should be >=

BR,

Matus

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

In NPrinting 17 at the moment you cannot create a filter of kind "less then".

My suggestion is:

- create a QlikView or Qlik Sense table that contains only the rows that satisfy the condition (note that NPrinting supports hide tables if they are stored on visible sheet)

- create a report that shows that table

- add to the report a condition (Conditions ‒ Qlik NPrinting) that checks it that table as data and schedule the report periodically. When the schedule runs if the table has data, the report will be created if the table has no data no reports will be created.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.