cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

unselected fields

Hello everyone,

Here is my worries, I have to make a view with active selections. I select a first field, then if I want to refine I have the possibility of selecting another one. And those, out of 5 areas of selection. After making the selections, there will inevitably be a rest, how can I do to recover this rest? (Fields in gray). I would like to generate these fields in a table

I hope to have been clear, thank you in advance for your help

Cordially

6 Replies
avinashelite

I could not understand completely ..What your trying to achieve ? you want to make a selection and add few more selection ? if that is the case then Press Ctrl and make what are the selection you want

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

or else create  current selection box and see for what ever the selections you have applied

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I make a selection of the fields I want. For example, on 100 lines I have 45 that stand out. I would like to have 2 tables, one that shows the 45 lines selected and another table with the other 55 lines not selected

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Here, I would like to highlight the lines that I did not select

avinashelite

You need to use the P() and E() function to achieve the same

P() & E() and where do you use them?

P() & E() | Qlik Community

P(),E() functions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Sorry I took a long time to answer, I wanted to try this solution.
All the examples that I find you are made with calculations or great expressions. Is it possible to do for example: E (Droit) to sharpen all rights excluded from the selection?