cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rammuthiah
Creator III
Creator III

Need dimension restriction by measure

Show the dimension value based on calculated measure. I have calculated measure that shows percentage and I want to show the dimension which is having more than 25%(based on measure). I tried the calculated measure in Dimension to get null which is less than 25%, But shows all as null. Can anyone help in this regard

5 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi Ram, I will need more info to provide better answer, all I can say is try to do the dimension using aggr and TOTAL to check all dimension values and return null for those below 25%.

rammuthiah
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Aggregation that can't be used in Dimension

rittermd
Master
Master

I might be missing the point.  But could you set a limitation for the dimension based on relative and then put the 25% as the target?

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

in Dimension section,

there is dropdown to limit values.

there you can choose exact values

and select >= and put 0.25 or 25 into text box(according to your measure. If you are formatting percentage using number format option then you can put 0.25 and if you are multiplying by 100 in measure then use 25)

rubenmarin

Hi Ram, can you give more datils on what you want? can you post your expression and your dimensions?

If it's a simple table and that expression it's your first expression, you just can do what Mark or Sharddha posted, if it's something different we need more details.