Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
did
Employee
Employee

Concat within the bubble chart

Hello community,

I was wondering how come the concat function doesn't work in the Bubble Layer (by the feature Info bubble)?

Example:

- there is a bunch of client adresses with respective polygons (latitude & longtitude)

- each adress corresponds to exactly one polygon data set

- few clients may hang on the same adress and therefore all of them belong to the same bubble positioned respectively on the map.

- concat(customer,',') applied in a simple textbox shows all customers belonging to the same address, but applied in the Bubble Layer (under Info bubble) it always shows only one customer.

Does anybody have any idea how is it possible to show more then one value belonging to the same field under Info bubble in the Bubble Layer?

cocnat_in_bubbleChart.PNG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Hi Denis,

That's strange, should work as long as the address in the dimension have several clients connected.

I would debug with a table with the exact same dimension and same expression as the the infobubble to make sure that the statement evaluates. A textbox is not the same, it's global to the app, it doesn't have a dimension like the layer or a table.

Thanks,

Patric Nordström

Qlik

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Hi Denis,

That's strange, should work as long as the address in the dimension have several clients connected.

I would debug with a table with the exact same dimension and same expression as the the infobubble to make sure that the statement evaluates. A textbox is not the same, it's global to the app, it doesn't have a dimension like the layer or a table.

Thanks,

Patric Nordström

Qlik

did
Employee
Employee
Author

Thank you Patric. I'll give it a try.

regards,

Denis