cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alis2063
Creator III
Creator III

Self reporting Field position is getting changed in Bookmark

I have produced the one report &  scrolled the fields as per requirement from self reporting then created bookmark for the same.but each time we run the bookmark it puts the fields in default order.

I.e

I have dragged the Employee Code,Account Code,Hotel Name, Final Country & Total Amount then  i have moved Final Country to the first columns and moved the Employee Code at the end and saved it  in Bookmark.

When I have opened the bookmark  & found that positioning of fields are being changed .

Employe Code Account Code Hotel Name Final Country Total Amount

xzs                    00111                  T****            Dubai        1000

asx                    0012                    S***            India            2000

Expected result was below which i have saved in Bookmark

Final Country  Account Code Hotel Name Total Amount  Employe Code

Dubai                00111                  T****            1000         xzs

India                  0012                    S***            2000          asx 

5 Replies
alis2063
Creator III
Creator III
Author

hic

colin_albert

stephen-x.redmond

Please help.

alis2063
Creator III
Creator III
Author

anilbabu

stalwar1

Need your help?

Colin-Albert

I have also found an issue with columns that have been dragged, so that an expression column appears between dimensions, causing the column order to behave strangely.

It required a macro to be run to reset the display order of the columns.

There are more details in this post Changing column order | Qlik Community  .

You will need to change the example code at the end of the post to reference the correct objectID for your chart..

alis2063
Creator III
Creator III
Author

no luck....