Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Error in Totals

Hello All,

I am facing an issue with Qlikview report. In qlikview report the total value is different and in exported data total value is showing different. Please check the screen below for better understand and suggest me to resolve the issue.

ErrorCalculation.png

Regards,

Ram

18 Replies
sunny_talwar

Is this a straight table? If it is, then try to enable 'Sum of Rows' for total mode on the expressions tab of chart properties

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny,

Thanks for reply,

It is straight table, I tried that option but not giving correct count. Can you suggest any other ways to get the correct count

Regards,

Ram

sunny_talwar

You can try Sum(Aggr(YourExpression, YourChartDimensions)), but I would expect it to give the same value as your Sum of Rows... would you be able to share a sample?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Sunny for reply.

I tried it, still same error in the count.

Regards,

Ram

sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share a sample?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Issue resolve. Please close this topic

PrashantSangle

Select the answer as correct which helps you.

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

this issue yet to resolve, I am waiting more suggestions.

Regards,

Ram

PrashantSangle

Hi,

As per your earlier response , You said

Issue resolve. Please close this topic.

If not please attached qvw.

Regards,

Prashant Sangle

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂