Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

NPrinting - Un élément avec la même clé a déjà été ajouté

Bonjour,

Je rencontre un problème sur NPrinting, dans mon éditeur de modèle, lorsque j'essaye d'ajouter un élément "Tableau", un message d'erreur s'affiche en me disant : "Un élément avec la même clé a déjà été ajouté" (ci-joint le message d'erreur).

Malheureusement, l'élément en question n'est pas dans ma liste.

J'ai tenté :

- Création d'un nouveau rapport sur NPrinting

- La duplication de mon application sur Qlik et modification de la connexion sur NPrinting

- Redémarrage serveur NPrinting et serveur Qlik Sense

Avez vous rencontré un problème de ce genre ?

Merci d'avance.

Version Qlik Sense : 3.2 SR5 (10.28.4)

Version NPrinting : Qlik NPrinting June 2017 (17.4.0000.0)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Thank you for your help, I found thanks to your reply. It was actually two identical measures in the table of my Qlik Sense sheet

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Check that there are not two or more objects with the same key in the original Qlik Sense app.

Delete and recreate the Qlik NPrinting connection or, at least, refresh the cache.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

First of all, thank you for your answer.

I tried :
- I checked whether two objects did not have the same key
- Delete Report
- Delete connection
- Deleting the application
- Duplication of app qlik sense
- New Application
- New connection
- New Report

And all this didn't work, I think I'll have to do it all again

When you say "refresh the cache", is "reload metadata" on the connection?

Additional precision, this only applies to one object : "Tableau TOP 50 Clients" (i tried to change the name of object, it also didn't work)

nprinting.PNG

Not applicable
Author

Thank you for your help, I found thanks to your reply. It was actually two identical measures in the table of my Qlik Sense sheet

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Great!

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.