Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rohitk1609
Master
Master

Calculation Time out Table Chart N printing 17.4

Hi Techies,

I am trying to distribute a simple table chart which has 449 records only by Qlik N Printing 17.4 but when I receive the mail and I open it , It shows a chart with error CALCULATION TIME OUT. I have changed the format of template and Excel to Word , even then it is giving me calculation timeout. I have other reports to which are delivering fine , like Bar charts with Doc template but Table chart with any template with around 500 records not working.

Please help to find out the problem

Regards,

Rohit

14 Replies
rohitk1609
Master
Master
Author

Its not a topic of N printing, I am talking about multi node configuration in Qlik Sense

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

That's ok, but what exactly are you trying to achieve, There is so many different configuration you can may have when setting up multinode QlikSense that you may have 100 different answers...

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
rohitk1609
Master
Master
Author

I am asking how to configure a rim to failover node, means when central node is stop working , my one node will act like central node , I need guidance on this ?

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

In this case setup a conversation in QlikSense part of community, i think, and also describe which version of QlikSense you want to work with (I assume the latest), and describe how the other components will be installed, Do you have dedicated box for proxy server etc..

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
rohitk1609
Master
Master
Author

Yes, I have done it, failover, Cluster, load balancing, reloading node but I want to confirm whatever I have done is right or not.