Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
santho_ak
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Qlik Chatbot

Hi,

I need to know how to integrate Bot on to Qlik app. I need some assistance, if anyone have any idea or hands on experience. Please do share with me.

I came across Qlik community to join this group but my request is still pending. So somebody help me out.

https://community.qlik.com/groups/qlik-chatbots

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys,

Is there a way to integrate Qlikview with Skype, Skype for Business, Telegram or Whatsapp? As far as I know it is possible with Qliksense.

I appreciate any help about this idea

ssutariya
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hey Guys,

I am not sure about WhatsApp chatbot integration with Qlik Sense but here is something which you can take a look upon www.crunchbot.ai

They have built the spectacular chatbot called CrunchBot which is exclusively built to work with Qlik Sense.You can use CrunchBot in major channels like Slak, Web chat, SFB, and Teams. Also, they have built a Qlik Sense extension which eliminates the need of any chat platform.

Along with this, they do have a web chat option as well using which you can integrate the runchBot to your organization website or a portal.

In fact, they are way ahead with chatbot stuff. Give it a try.