Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Changing the color for the "corners" of the Pivot table?

Hi all

Good evening.  Does anyone know how I can change the color for the corner of the pivot table? The gray and white corner looks weird (in black background) but I really cannot figure out how to change it...

Capture.JPG

Thanks for your help!!

Wallace

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Or
MVP
MVP

Try setting the "Scroll background" to a different color. I'm pretty sure that determines the color of the "corner" in this case.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Did you try customer format cell. Like right click on your pivot table any cell and select Custom Format Cell in grid mode. To activate grid mode press ctrl +G then use custom format cell.

Capture.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes I have tried the "Custom Format Cell".  I can change the cell color, font etc of the cells and header.  However, I still cannot change those corners of the pivot table...

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Can you explain a little or share a sample file to work on?

Or
MVP
MVP

Try setting the "Scroll background" to a different color. I'm pretty sure that determines the color of the "corner" in this case.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes, Or Shoham you're correct.  Finally can change the color of 3 corners.

I have discovered another problem though... it seems like the transparency of the scroll color cannot be changed (originally my intention is to choose transparency as 100%, which is just a small problem as all I needed to do is just choosing the color I use for the Qlikview background and can have the same result).  

Btw, I still have a small problem that I cannot change the color of the top left corner... even after selecting "Custom Format Cell" or "Scroll background".  Anyone can have some suggestions?

Pictures.PNG