Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hamdaniahmad
Contributor III
Contributor III

Accumulation Line Chart with null value

Hello Everyone,

I need to create line chart to compare budget and actual, in actual condition not all date have transaction, sometimes it will blank value. If i show different data with full date were filled with value, the formula works pefectly

I need to show actual result stopped in last date not in end of date.

Can someone help me..?

Thanks in advance,

Ahmad

if(sum({<Date_Fix={">=$(=MonthStart(AddMonths(max({<DESC= {'STU'}>}Date_Fix),0)))<=$(=AddMonths(max({<DESC= {'STU'}>}Date_Fix),0))"}, [MODEL GR1]={"*"},year,month,date>}delivery_qty),

rangesum(

sum({<Date_Fix={">=$(=MonthStart(AddMonths(max({<DESC= {'STU'}>}Date_Fix),0)))<=$(=AddMonths(max({<DESC= {'STU'}>}Date_Fix),0))"}, [MODEL GR1]={"*"},year,month,date>}delivery_qty),

above("Del")

))

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try this? Please load and share QVW if possible

Sum(Aggr(if(sum({<Date_Fix={">=$(=MonthStart(AddMonths(max({<DESC= {'STU'}>}Date_Fix),0)))<=$(=AddMonths(max({<DESC= {'STU'}>}Date_Fix),0))"}, [MODEL GR1]={"*"},year,month,date>}delivery_qty),

rangesum(

sum({<Date_Fix={">=$(=MonthStart(AddMonths(max({<DESC= {'STU'}>}Date_Fix),0)))<=$(=AddMonths(max({<DESC= {'STU'}>}Date_Fix),0))"}, [MODEL GR1]={"*"},year,month,date>}delivery_qty),

above("Del")

)), Date))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
hamdaniahmad
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Anil,

I've tried your suggestion, and result showing not accumulated (see picture1jpg).

If I change in Properties>Expression>Full Accumulation, line chart not stopped in actual date (see picture2.jpg).

I tried to load qvw here.. please wait

Picture1.jpg

Picture2.jpg