Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ashishkalia
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

SSO for Qliksense(qliksense charts are embedded in a website and site has its own token based authentication method)

Dear All,

I have created an integration in which Qliksense charts are embedded in a website via Single configurator using iframe.

Now we do have an authentication method for the website, i.e. website is having token based authentication. But when we open website with login password, it again redirect to Qlik authentication. Please help me with solution of "how to implement sso" as I dont kno to do in qliksense.
Need your urgent help as I have to implement it in 1-2 days.

mto‌ need you inputs as well.

Thanks in advance guys.

AK

3 Replies
Not applicable

There are many ways to perform authentication with Qlik Sense.

Here are a number of different videos you can watch to help you.  Because you are using a token based authentication for your app, it's likely that the session api or ticketing api are right for you.

Here are the videos:

Qlik Sense Security Overview - YouTube

Qlik Sense Session API video https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxBEVQthCb29b3l1ME1SQXpkZkU

Qlik Sense Ticketing API video https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxBEVQthCb29VGhoNlN6NEpXa1E

If you are using IIS, here is a video for configuring IIS to use these solutions: IISConfigForQPSAPI.mp4 - Google Drive

Anonymous
Not applicable

The following link has a very thorough walk through for integrating qlik sense into a site. Plus, there are specific interactive demos for problems you may face. This helped our team out a lot. Hope this helps.

Introduction to integrate Qlik Sense in your Software/Site (embedded analytics)

mohamedafzal
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Ashish

Were you able to perform the task which you mentioned. I have a similar requirement where Qliksense dashboards are embedded into a separate UI through iframe. The UI will be logged in and dashboards are clicked within the UI. When dashboards are clicked it should not ask for authentication and should display the landing dashboard.

Could you please help on this?