Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Refused to execute script /requirejs/require.js' because its MIME type ('text/html') is not executable, and strict MIME type checking is enabled.

I ma trying to create a mashup externally hosted on a webserver. i have followed Embedding Qlik Sense content into an IIS Website on Different Servers loosely but am using onelogin saml authentication on my proxy.

everything loads and the redirect to my webserver happens however i get the following error:

Refused to execute script from '<myserveraddress>/<myvirtualproxy>/resources/assets/external/requirejs/require.js' because its MIME type ('text/html') is not executable, and strict MIME type checking is enabled.

I have googled around the issue but can't see what i am doing wrong.

Do i need to load the script from the qlik sense server and wrap it somehow to make it pass this check?  is it a cross platform call that is causing the issue?

is there an easy way of loading the script that will resolve the issue.

any help would be appreciated and i am prepared to provide more code/files if necessary

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

The problem was caused by authentication in the proxy not being validated.  once the proxy was correctly configured the mime type error disappeared.

Hope this helps anyone else who was confronted with the same issue I know I have had a huge number of views for this post so it must be something people come across often.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

The problem was caused by authentication in the proxy not being validated.  once the proxy was correctly configured the mime type error disappeared.

Hope this helps anyone else who was confronted with the same issue I know I have had a huge number of views for this post so it must be something people come across often.

s29124141
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Good to know that your issue is resolved. Please mark your response as the right answer so that it helps others in the community.

sanket_raj
Contributor II
Contributor II

What configuration changes were made to correct this? Please let me know as I have made all the changes but still getting the issue.