Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ccaporaso
Partner - Contributor III

Problem "Dynamic distribution returned no recipients using "SAMAccountName""

Hi!

I have a task defined in Servr/Publisher in order to dinamic reduce content and distribute user files, in the later case, depending on the value of a given field called "LOGIN". The task worked fine, but one day started to issue warning messages, without generating new target user files.

While the normal log used to say:

Dynamic Distribution for field LOGIN returned 1possible recipients

Searching using "SAMAccountName" using parameter "LOGIN" returned 1 results.

the latest logs say:

Dynamic Distribution for field LOGIN returned 1possible recipients

Warning Dynamic distribution returned no recipients using "SAMAccountName" using parameter "LOGIN".

I guess there's a problem with the access to active directory, but I don't know how to debug it.

Any help woul be appreciated.

Regards,

Cecilia.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ccaporaso
Author

Hi!

I want to update you regarding this problem, that is solved, now. The solution was quite simple.

If you look at the System/Setup tab, there is one entry for Directory Service Connectors. Then, if you select Active Directory and Configurable LDAP options you will find user-id and password configuration (I erased the data from the image below to keep confidentiality). Well, in  our case, the user-id had changed the password without updating it in QVS. After entering the new password, the processes run as usual.

Hope it helps. Regards,

Cecilia.

AD.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ccaporaso
Author

Hi!

I want to update you regarding this problem, that is solved, now. The solution was quite simple.

If you look at the System/Setup tab, there is one entry for Directory Service Connectors. Then, if you select Active Directory and Configurable LDAP options you will find user-id and password configuration (I erased the data from the image below to keep confidentiality). Well, in  our case, the user-id had changed the password without updating it in QVS. After entering the new password, the processes run as usual.

Hope it helps. Regards,

Cecilia.

AD.png

alis2063
Creator III
Creator III

In active directory,what would be user name & password??

Please let us know