Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Percentage using calculated field

Hi

I wanted to divide the Grand Total divided by Personal Total.The same has to be repeated for the remaining rows also. plz suggest?

I Capture.PNG

17 Replies
sunny_talwar

Can you specify the name of your dimension and your expression... also you need 21021/48261 to show up on each of the line?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I have used the concept but its not working out

giakoum
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

A sample app would help

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

This is the condition I have given

sum(IF([PAS Ind]='Non PAS' and [Reg Cat Coarse]='PERSONAL','PERSONAL',
IF([PAS Ind]='Non PAS' and [Reg Cat Coarse]='IRA' and [Poe Cat]='RETIRE INT ROLLOVER','IRA - Internal Rollover',
IF([PAS Ind]='Non PAS' and [Reg Cat Coarse]='IRA' and [Poe Cat]<>'RETIRE INT ROLLOVER','IRA - All Other Entry Point',
IF([PAS Ind]='Non PAS' and [Reg Cat Coarse]<>'PERSONAL' and [Reg Cat Coarse]<>'IRA' and [Poe Cat]<>'RETIRE INT ROLLOVER','OTHER',
IF([PAS Ind]='PAS','Managed Accounts')

)))))
/sum(IF([PAS Ind]='Non PAS' and [Reg Cat Coarse]='PERSONAL','PERSONAL'))

sunny_talwar

expected output?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

supposed to be a Decimal output

sunny_talwar

Sure it will be... but where

Capture.PNG

Do you expect Total to replace 21021/48261? Or do you want to replace PERSONAL row with 21021/48261? Or do you want to create a new column where each and every row shows 21021/48261? What exactly are you looking to get

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Guys,

I have got the output...I have created a new Measure field by using the same concept which has been mentioned in the above discussion its worked out...Thank u for the quick support