cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Percentage using calculated field

Hi

I wanted to divide the Grand Total divided by Personal Total.The same has to be repeated for the remaining rows also. plz suggest?

I Capture.PNG

17 Replies
sunny_talwar

Can you specify the name of your dimension and your expression... also you need 21021/48261 to show up on each of the line?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I have used the concept but its not working out

giakoum
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

A sample app would help

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

This is the condition I have given

sum(IF([PAS Ind]='Non PAS' and [Reg Cat Coarse]='PERSONAL','PERSONAL',
IF([PAS Ind]='Non PAS' and [Reg Cat Coarse]='IRA' and [Poe Cat]='RETIRE INT ROLLOVER','IRA - Internal Rollover',
IF([PAS Ind]='Non PAS' and [Reg Cat Coarse]='IRA' and [Poe Cat]<>'RETIRE INT ROLLOVER','IRA - All Other Entry Point',
IF([PAS Ind]='Non PAS' and [Reg Cat Coarse]<>'PERSONAL' and [Reg Cat Coarse]<>'IRA' and [Poe Cat]<>'RETIRE INT ROLLOVER','OTHER',
IF([PAS Ind]='PAS','Managed Accounts')

)))))
/sum(IF([PAS Ind]='Non PAS' and [Reg Cat Coarse]='PERSONAL','PERSONAL'))

sunny_talwar

expected output?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

supposed to be a Decimal output

sunny_talwar

Sure it will be... but where

Capture.PNG

Do you expect Total to replace 21021/48261? Or do you want to replace PERSONAL row with 21021/48261? Or do you want to create a new column where each and every row shows 21021/48261? What exactly are you looking to get

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Guys,

I have got the output...I have created a new Measure field by using the same concept which has been mentioned in the above discussion its worked out...Thank u for the quick support