Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sibrulotte
Creator III
Creator III

Unbold a partial sum

hi,

creating a pivot table, with 4 dimensions, one of which is horizontal. Making a partial sum for all dimensions.

The default is that the partial sum will be bold. Is there a way to avoid that. Please don't mention custom cell format, as Custom cell format will only add bold if there were none before, and i haven't added any.

Also, expression text format with dimentionality will not work since, again, I can only specify to actually make it bold, but I don't want that...

Any ideas on that otherwise?

11 Replies
marcus_sommer

Did you try to change the tableformat within the tab design maybe to simple, list or classic - maybe then combined with a transparent cell-background and adding/changing various layout-options per the attribute expressions and/or the custom cell-format to your wished layout?

- Marcus

Anonymous
Not applicable

Simon,

The way to do this is simple.  First, convert your pivot table to a straight table.  Then, click the design grid icon next to the format painter tool icon.

Now, hover over the total columns in your straight table, right click, and select "Custom Format Cell."  You will need to unbold each total cell individually, and you may want to edit its background color while you are there.

Then, change the chart back into a pivot table, and your total columns will be unbolded. Voila.

Best,

-Dennis