Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Using Monitoring app calendar in qlik sense

Did any body use the licence/monitoring  app's calendar in the other apps or integrate portal app with monitoring app.

Please guide me basically i need the date , year , week week begining ... as that of in monitoring app in qliksense

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Not sure about Monitoring Apps. Does this question related to Master calendar?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Anil,

There are two things going on.

1. my date field type is time stamp from sqldeveloper(DD-MMM-YY-mm:ss:ttt .....) for which i used the autocalender but

i chaged the main section to DD-MMM_YY format wich is not getting compatible with rest of the apps if i have to integrate to other app.

2. my portal app has to go with our customize monitoring app which had calendar tables in the data model-- trying to join my tables with that of monitoring.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Here we go

1) Yes, If second app having same format it will auto compatible to the apps

2) Great, Normally this case - I've created Calendar table in my server using stored procedure and then i am joining with fact/transaction table to procedure earlier. It's working as fact. Can we talk more on second part?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thankyou Anil for the reply .

The format is not same. existing ap is in default format (its date type)  where as mine is not (rater a time stamp type).

and coming to 2nd part yes we can

i'm lokking for some thing like this

date.PNG