Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
beck_bakytbek
Master
Master

Bugs or set incorrectly

Hi Folks,

i got an issue where i am asking myself whether there is the bugs or something wrong in settings.

My Situation does look like (please see attached screenshot).

As you see, the value of Wrong = 300 and Correct=300 should be on the same level, but as you see, the value of Wrong = 300, but on the left side is located under 200.

If i understand well, the both values from Wrong and Correct should be on the same line-level, or am i missing something?

Does anybody have any idea?

Thanks a lot

Beck

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
OmarBenSalem

Hi Beck,

Your second measure is in a secondary axis; put as a primary axis to have it like you want.

ps: right and wrong have the same values, so you'll see only one line (supporposed)

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

9 Replies
pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

hi

as far as i can see in my limited knowledge one is used in primary axis another is secondary. make it same and you will see it merge. under the data tab. check it out i have just showed the secondary axis.

regards

Pradosh

Learning never stops.
beck_bakytbek
Master
Master
Author

Hi Pradosh,

thanks a lot for your feedback, what do you mean exactcly?

Beck

pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

Hi beck

i have added the app now.you can check it out. if you go in the measure correct you will see it is on primary axis and the other one is on secondary axis . one on left another on right. please check out the app. i have edited that now in my previous answer.

regards

Pradosh

Learning never stops.
OmarBenSalem

Hi Beck,

Your second measure is in a secondary axis; put as a primary axis to have it like you want.

ps: right and wrong have the same values, so you'll see only one line (supporposed)

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

beck_bakytbek
Master
Master
Author

Hi Pradosh,

thanks a lot for your responce, but i dont see any difference in the graphic

Beck

beck_bakytbek
Master
Master
Author

Hi Omar,

first of all, thanks a lot for your responce, i will check it und will reply immediately

Beck

beck_bakytbek
Master
Master
Author

Hi Omar shukuran , thanks a lot for your responce and help

Beck

pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

Hi beck

i guess i was saying the same minus the images.

Learning never stops.
beck_bakytbek
Master
Master
Author

Pradosh mate धन्यवाद्, thanks a lot for your responce and help

Beck