Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
reivax31
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Problem Importing App created on desktop in entreprise

Hi,

I created app on desktop version (september 2017) and then I wanted to import on Qlik Enterprise. I always work like that so I can work off line. And previously I never had issues. But since the enterprise version has been update my imports are not working well anymore. By this I mean that app is imported but I loose all my color customization I had on my dimension and measures.

Is there a desktop version update soon to fix this problem? or is it linked to new server version? Is there a trick to have my import properly done?

thanks for your support

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lucke_Hallbergson

Hi Xavier,

I am not following You on which version is installed where?

Colours for dimensions was introduced as a new feature in Qlik Sense June Edition - see help What’s new in Qlik Sense June 2017? ‒ Qlik Sense‌.

If You create an app with these colouring options I would expect them not to be visible if app is imported to an older version of Sense where these options are not supported.

Is this Your case?

If so You need the server to be of same (or newer) version as Your desktop where app is created.

Regards

Lucke

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Lucke_Hallbergson

Do You have the same version on Desktop and Enterprise or are they different?

Regards

Lucke

reivax31
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi,

Versions are different. but anyway Desktop version are different than Enterprise version? before it worked and versions were different too.

BR

Xavier

Lucke_Hallbergson

Hi Xavier,

I am not following You on which version is installed where?

Colours for dimensions was introduced as a new feature in Qlik Sense June Edition - see help What’s new in Qlik Sense June 2017? ‒ Qlik Sense‌.

If You create an app with these colouring options I would expect them not to be visible if app is imported to an older version of Sense where these options are not supported.

Is this Your case?

If so You need the server to be of same (or newer) version as Your desktop where app is created.

Regards

Lucke

reivax31
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi,

Our Qlik Sense server is Qlik Sense 3.2 SR4 (qliksenseserver 10.28.2)

And desktop version is Qlik Sense Desktop September 2017 (qliksensedesktop 11.14.3)

I guess server version is not compatible?

Best regards

Lucke_Hallbergson

Hi Xavier,

Correct!

Regards

Lucke