cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Formula in getting the exact quantity

Hi all,

Good Day

Im new in qlikview please help me how to get the exact report.

This is my qvw file.This is my concern.the DELIVERY QTY. has a exact qty.my problem is the QTY REDUCED are not tally.but the others are correct qty.

To make my concern clear...When i select the puchasing doc 4600005585 the delivery qty and the qty reduced are all tally based on the report of SAP.but when i select the puchasing doc 4600003085 the delivery qty is correct qty but the qty reduced are not.

i dont know how to get the exact qty in QUANTITY REDUCED.i already mix my script but i dont get what i need to see in my report.

And also how to get the total qty in delivery qty , qty reduced and the picking qty.This is also my problem.

Please help me.

Thank you so much for your help.

Teles

11 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

When you are loading data from SAP, you must be taking care of the MANDT field in each table and must be able to link the table with composite key but not a direct link with exisitng fields.

In the sample you attached there were 2 MANDTs 600 and 888 appeared so data gets duplicated becasue of this and also while linking with other table you must be able to link to the same MANDT.

Please ensure your mapping is correct, for that you should be understading the data in each table and their relation.

Cheers.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Ok sir i will make another script and i will follow your advice.

Please dont hesitate to answer or have an advice to my concern.Im new in qlikview.

Thank you so much for this.

Teles

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Please see my sample app.

I dont know how to get the exact link in each table.Please let me know how to link them.

Also how do i know if the mapping is correct?

For me the other details was done and i show it to my report, the only thing is the QUANTITY REDUCED.

Im also new in SAP. i dont know what is the relation of each table.

Thanks in advance,

Teles

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I already done with the MANDT its only 888 in the script now.but the quantity reduced in purchading doc 4600003085 was the same.did not change.

I use this:

UECHA,

"REF_ETENS",

IMWRK; 

SQL SELECT *

FROM PRD.prd.EKES

Where MANDT = '888';

What i should do next.Please help.

Thanks,

Teles

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

If you are new to both QlikView and SAP tables then it is very difficult to get what you want.

But i can advise you for this tables how the link should be.

If you look at the attached sample i loaded 2 tables LIPS and EKES with out any relation, and loaded the data into table box and selected delivery no 0180005610.

In the frist table box of LIPS daya you have 6 rows with different material nos where as in the second table box which is the data from EKES have only 2 rows.

So when you join just based on DEliver no, rows gets mutiplied with the nof rows you are seeing in EKES * no of rows in LIPS.

So while joining thses to you need to identify each indvidual row in EKES and link them to LIPS rows.

This can be done using a composite key by creating in the load script:

VBELN & right(MATNR,6) as key in LIPS table and

VBELN & right(MATNR,6) as key in EKES table

but right now you are not loading MATNR (Material no) in EKES table adn which is causing the issue.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Thank you so much for your effort i appreciate that.

That is also my problem in how to get the exact qty in qty reduced to there specific material #.

but if i select the purchaching doc 4600003111 both ekes and lips table in the quantity are correct.

how come if you select the 4600003085 are not tally.

Please see my updated sample application.I think the formula in quantity reduced is the problem.(Correct me if im wrong)

Please give me the exact formula of this.

Thanks a lot,

Teles

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Good Day,

Furthermore, my report should be like this.

DELIVERY QUANTITY - QUANTITY REDUCED = PICKING QUANTITY

Thanks in advance

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Why didnt you try this:

in the load script:

VBELN & right(MATNR,6) as key in LIPS table and

VBELN & right(MATNR,6) as key in EKES table

Cheers.