Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
byrnel0586
Creator
Creator

Set Analysis - overall sum by month

Hi,

Please see the table below:

For the Num column I am currently using this expression to sum the PHARM_NUM_STATUS based on selections and to show a YOY comparison and it is working.

=Sum({<PHARM_Year, PHARM_MonthNum = {"=PHARM_MonthNum = Max(TOTAL <PHARM_Year> Aggr(PHARM_MonthNum, PHARM_Year))"}>} PHARM_NUM_STATUS)

But now for the CP Num  column I am needing to show the overall sum of all data as a comparison, even when a selection is made. I tried

=Sum({<PHARM_Year, PHARM_MonthNum = {"=PHARM_MonthNum = Max(TOTAL <PHARM_Year> Aggr(PHARM_MonthNum, PHARM_Year))"}>} {1}PHARM_NUM_STATUS)

but this is summing all PHARM_NUM_STATUS for the entire year.

Any help is appreciated.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

May be this

=Sum({<GROUPER_NAME, PHARM_Year, PHARM_MonthNum = {"=PHARM_MonthNum  = Max(TOTAL <PHARM_Year> Aggr(PHARM_MonthNum, PHARM_Year))"}>} PHARM_NUM_STATUS)

View solution in original post

12 Replies
sunny_talwar

May be this

=Sum({1<PHARM_MonthNum = {"=Only({1} PHARM_MonthNum) = Max({1}TOTAL <PHARM_Year> Aggr(Only({1} PHARM_MonthNum), PHARM_Year))"}>} PHARM_NUM_STATUS)

byrnel0586
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you, but that is returning 0's for both 2016 and 2017.

sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share a sample to look at this?

byrnel0586
Creator
Creator
Author

Sure, here you go. The total CP Num for 2016 should be 117,483 and for 2017 = 117,199. But, I would like those numbers to change based on the type (Diabetes, RAS, Statin) and months chosen. Thank you!!

sunny_talwar

May be this

=Sum({<GROUPER_NAME, PHARM_Year, PHARM_MonthNum = {"=PHARM_MonthNum  = Max(TOTAL <PHARM_Year> Aggr(PHARM_MonthNum, PHARM_Year))"}>} PHARM_NUM_STATUS)

byrnel0586
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you, it is working! I am now having an issue I think with the Star value.... You can see for the 2017 Star it is saying 4, but the rate  = 89.37% and to the right you can see the STAR 5 threshold is 89%, so it should be a 5... I am not sure why it is reading this wrong. I've attached a new app so you can see what I mean.

sunny_talwar

When I open your dashboard, I see this

Capture.PNG

Which selections bring me to those results 89.37% and 4?

byrnel0586
Creator
Creator
Author

Grouper Name = Navarro, Type = Diabetes, Month = 8, and Year = 2017. Then you can see down in the YOY table the 89.37% Rate and 4 Star value. But the list boxes to the right show the STAR 5 threshold being 89%, so the Star should = 5 instead of 4.

sunny_talwar

Same selection as you mentioned shows me 89.81% for CP Rate and 5 for CP Star

Capture.PNG